Friday, June 29, 2007

HIP HIP HOORAY

I just finish my final paper today! Hey, MST is finally over!! i feelso relax and tired....after exam my class DTRM/04 went out on a small class gathering. However, not evrybody went. We went to Orchard, at first we all agreed to watch the new-release movie - Transformers. In the end, only a few of them watched it. Jia Min, Yu Xuan and i went home after lunch and after a bit of shopping with the class. Jia Min was meeting her boyfriend, Yu Xuan was going home to sleep and i want home to fetch my sis and watch anime...hehe....i really want to watch the movie but notime and no money....poor me =(
But i had lots of fun with my class we chatted alot and get to know each other more better than before ... i think....=)

Yesterday,Keat Yee come to my house again. It has been a long time we 2 sis had come together. She even helped me to update my friendster, if not myaccount will always be unused....hehe....i miss a lot of my friends...esp friends from primary sch (PEIXIN PRI) i always hoped that one day i can get to meet them again...=)

No comments: