Tuesday, July 3, 2007

School Starts

Another term of school had just started. 2nd day of school already has so many projects under my belt. stress stress and more stress...not only than we are taking back our exam paper soon and if i fail i had to retake the module .... ah yo i don wan to retake la!!!! i hope i can pass or mum and dad going to be pretty mad at me and my saving will be gone too................ so many problems had "pop" out in my project and we had to redo most of the...ah yo so many things to do.....and i haven even finish my tutorial too....ah yo so dizzy already.....

However, i am looking forward to the upcoming movie - Harry Potter he he im so excited and i already got the tickets and my friends will be there too. It has been a long time since we see each other. And also the last bookof Harry Potter is also coming out on 21 july...i got the pre-order form and i cant wait to get my hand on it....i really hope Harry Potter will not be killed off by JK Rowling....please=)

No comments: