Wednesday, September 26, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today ...26 september 2007 ... is my birthday!!!!...haha...and today sch start at 9.30 am and end at 10am....haha lucky...=D...my friends wishes me well...thx guys...and jia min also give me a beautiful heart shape pedeant necklace... it is very nice i really like it...of coz i also like the necklace ky & sh & the others bought for me...haha....den after installing the zBrush and play around with it, we went to bought the Selling Destinations got GGT...it cost $27.90...so expensive & the book is so heavy....den i hurry back to CCK & met up with Hisng Yen...she gave me a winnie the pooh family puzzle...the pic is very pretty...i need to put the puzzle together...luckily only got 300 pieces haha....den we go for lunch...we ate udon for lunch...den HY had to go sch for her JC exam...god she really nice...exam still tak time off and come n wish me HAPPY Birthday haha...thx alot...=D

den i went to CSSC with JM & KY...haha...den we spent the rest of the day at the centre teaching and try to kill the remainng time we need to spend there...haha...very tired sia...den i return home to celebrate my bday with my mum...she say on ppl bday it is not only the day u re born, it was also the day ur mum suffer...haha...the pain mothers endure while bringing us to this world haha....i guess she is rite in some sense...haha

No comments: