Sunday, March 1, 2009

Scare the Hell out of Me...lucky nothing happen - 1 mar 2009

This morning i had almost a heart attact...or something similar....the phone rings for very long...
at first i thought it was my mum who calls to ask me what i want for breakfast...i almost dont want to answer that phone call....but it rung for a very long time so i got no choice but to get up and ans the phone...(while my sis still snoring away nxt to me...)

It was my dad's friend....he say while my dad was running in the 10km marathon...he got ill...and they are sending him to the hospital...i was suddenly awake and start to panic...after putting down the phone....i start calling many people....my mum....to ask her to come back soon...my uncle...to help my dad fetch his car from the carpark....he was shocked to hear my dad in hospital as just a few weeks ago, my another uncle was in hospital for 2 weeks as well....

A lot of people was made known about what happen my dad...well 1 call lead to another...there's a lot of complication while calling for help....mum got a ride from his brother who is lucky to be at Lot 1 eating breakfast....they when to Changi Hospital and meet up with my dad's brother....

Around 1pm my dad and mum came back....lucky there was nothing much serious going on with him...he just did not have enough sodium (salt) in his body...after all that running and sweating...

Actually i was not that surprise to hear him fall...just that as long as it was nothing too serious...but since is because he lack of salt...i kind of say he deserve it...though im very worried...cos he ran 11km 2 days ago saying he's training for 2day...and went swimming twice yesterday...he was already feeling a bit uncomfortable last night...but what to do...he still want to go running 2day....

Now all of his friends at work know about him falling ill...even the future Department Director knows about it...he's becoming famous...hahaha sort of...I'm just relieve he's fine...=)

No comments: