Thursday, April 23, 2009

OH MY GOD...LOOK WHO I FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!

I found my primary school friends!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my god...i found Daphne!!!!!!!!!! AND ALSO Ying Xuan....
HAHAHAHA
I'm so happy right now!
We have been out of contact for 6 long years! I finally found them online at Facebook today...
Daphne and Yu Yao are friends...tt how's i find Daphne...
Ying Xuan and Justina are secondary school classmates...and also know Delene...what a small world...
I always wanted to find my primary school friends so badly....
I miss them alot...esp Daphne...i miss those days alot...eating otak after school..playing by Yishun MRT station...hope not to get caught by teachers...like Mrs Jay...
I also got angru with her for a stupid reason...not sure whether she'll still remeber...hahaha...so long ago...
She's my best friend back in pri sch...now still 1 of my best friend...not sure how she think though...so much had change between us...
I not sure whether she is still the same girl as before or has she changed alot...
I wonder how she's doing...jsut chat with her...she at suzhou now...for her FYP...
I hope to hear from her more...hehehe...friends forever...i hope=)

No comments: